STEPS TO APPLY FOR GRADUATION
1. Verify you have earned at least 100 credit hours toward your degree.
3. Check Application Deadlines
4. Review Degree Requirements
All students expecting to qualify for an undergraduate degree from Buffalo State must
fulfill certain degree requirements as outlined in the college catalog and your Degree Works audit sheet.
Questions on degree requirements can best be answered by students departmental advisor.
5. Submit Application for Undergraduate Degree
Mail the completed Application for Undergraduate Degree by the specified deadline dates to:
Registrar's Office, Moot 210
SUNY Buffalo State
1300 Elmwood Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14222
* Failure to file the application by the deadline will preclude your name from appearing
in the commencement ceremony booklet and from the Commencement informational mailing list.
Back to Top