Registrar’s Office Change of Procedure in accepting Student forms due to COVID-19 restrictions:
The Registrar’s office will accept and process student forms using the following process in lieu of appropriate signatures.
Student should access the form they want to use and either:
Fill in the necessary fields electronically and save the document OR
Print out the form, complete the necessary fields and scan.
Using their Buffalo State email, students should send the form as an attachment to appropriate office/department for approval.
Buffalo State office/department should review and approved or deny form.
Office/department should forward forms that have been approved using Buffalo State email to the next office/department for review or
to the Registrar’s office for processing. They will send it to email@example.com
If form was denied, student should be notified by office/department.
Paper forms can still be submitted into the Drop Box at Moot Hall but as many offices continue to work remotely, you are strongly encouraged to submit forms electronically using your Buffalo State email.
FORMS FOR STUDENTS
Apostille Request Process (PDF)
* Auditing Courses (PDF)
* Change of Address, Email or Phone Form (PDF)
Drop a Course due to a Hold, Request To (PDF)
Duplicate Diploma Form (PDF)
Individual Graduate Study Application
Leave of Absence (LOA)/ Withdrawal from College, UG/GR Application for
*Instructions for Chairs: Qualtrix
(note: LOA are only approved for a one semester period)
* Change Major/Minor/Concentration/Microcredential Form (PDF)
* Name Change Form (PDF) (Revised 8/31/2021)
* Off Campus Study Form (PDF)
Pass/ Fail Option (Revised 8/13/2021)
* Pass/ Fail Option (Withdraw prior Request) (Revised 12/27/2021)
* Social Security and DOB Change Form (PDF)
* Undergraduate Project, Independent Study, Course by Contract, Application for (PDF) (Revised 1/27/2022)
* UG Certificate (Application for Applying for) (PDF)
* Western NY Consortium UG Cross Registration Request Form (PDF)
Withdraw from Course Due to a Hold, Request to (PDF)
More Information On Withdrawals
FORMS FOR FACULTY AND STAFF:
* Denotes hard copy originals available in the lobby of the Registrar's Office, Moot Hall 210.
# These forms are available online as a PDF or at major department. They are not available in the lobby of Moot Hall 210 or at the Registrar’s Office.
To view forms provided in PDF format, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
Forms are only FILLABLE when using the Internet Explorer/Chrome Browsers (Edge does not allow for this ability).
Back to Top
Some content on this page is saved in PDF format. To view these files, download Adobe Acrobat Reader free. If you are having trouble reading a document, request an accessible copy of the PDF or Word Document.